Talented Business Controller
For a client, a leading international company in the region of Arnhem (from mid 2019 region of Amsterdam), we are looking for ambitious candidates for the role of Business Controller.
The Business Controller (Business Planning & Analysis manager) is providing analytical & operational support for the (financial) performance of the assigned commercial franchise function. Tasks include planning, forecasting, analysis and review of financial / performance data for the assigned franchise. You are the partner for your internal customers. You represent Finance and provide strong analytics, appropriate comments & recommendations, and challenge the business. This supports discussion and potential decision-making within the franchise. As well, you are important linking pin to the Business Unit Head and CFO to inform them on business performance evolution and enable them to make informed decision-making.
- Contribute to achieve financial objectives (Sales, Profit and Cash Flow) through financial analysis and operational decision-making;
- Ensure strong business partner support to your assigned franchise;
- Share financial and business performance and outlook expectations;
- Proactively discuss business / financial plan;
- Deliver agreed reports and ad-hoc analysis;
- Partner in elements like Revenue Deductions programs, pricing evolution, account monitoring, co-promotion, sales force effectiveness, incentives, and resource allocations;
- Prepare and challenge sales and cost planning – Strategic Planning, Target Setting and Latest Outlook;
- Analysis of the businesses including external environment to support sales growth and improve/protect profitability
- Support the monthly closing process for both sales as well as cost;
- Proactively reviewing and advising on early warnings/opportunities to CFO/BPA Head/Franchise Head and identifying corrective actions on deviations from business plans;
- Partnering with the business to ensure adherence to legal, quality and compliance requirements as well as sound accounting practices;
- Drive accountability for high forecast accuracy and transparency to root cause events of any variances.
- University degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or Finance;
- Fluency in English essential (written & spoken);
- Relevant experience of 3 to 5 years in audit, financial accounting or BPA, preferably in an international company
- Proven communication skills;
- Builds and maintains close relationships with internal clients;
- Strong planning capabilities;
- Performance analytics skills;
- Experience in a Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical industry is preferred
Our client offers an interesting and challenging role in a dynamic and international environment with plenty of room for initiative and personal development possibilities. The role concerns a full-time employment contract.
For more information about the role you can contact Renate Blanckenborg at 053 – 482 22 44. We would like to receive an English resume and motivation letter at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
A reference study and assessment are part of the application procedure.
Enter your details here