Robert Muntel Financial Consultancy carries out Interim Finance assignments for organizations in the Netherlands, predominantly in the central, northern and eastern regions of the country.
INTERIM FINANCE ASSIGNMENTS
We take on Interim Finance assignments in the following fields:
- Financial strategic decision-making and advice: Process restructuring, financial restructuring, management/project management, determining management and control information
- Controlling: Planning and control cycle, budgeting, forecasting, cost management, business/project controlling, scenario analysis and multi-year projections
- External reporting: Complex financial statement processes and consolidations: IFRS, US GAAP, UK GAAP
- Support with regard to the implementation of new regulations: Sarbanes-Oxley, NHC, DBC/DOT, WMO
- Management information: Determining and optimizing the overall management information and setting up the management information system
- Financial administration: Setting up and optimizing financial administrations
- (Financial) systems/applications: Implementation and optimization of (financial) systems/applications and ERP systems
- Shortage of financial managers or financial staff: Placement of a Financial Director/Business Controller or Financial Administrator
In order to guarantee optimum collaboration with our clients in the area of Interim Finance we use the following working method for an Interim Finance assignment, with a focus on speed, effectiveness and quality:
- Organizational analysis
- Interim Finance assignment analysis (objective/subject of assignment, assessment of criteria, including required competencies)
- Introduction of Finance professional(s)
- Placement of Finance professional(s)
- Interim evaluation(s)
- Final evaluation
We make clear agreements in advance about the intended result of the Interim Finance assignment, including the timeframe, and we stand by the agreements we make. As a business partner, we indicate clearly what we can achieve for our clients, and we anticipate on future developments.
Please use the following form to contact us without any obligations.